1. A thorough examination by the orthodontist to determine:
Necessity of orthodontic treatment
Best time to initiate treatment
Treatment cost (including insurance and payment options available)
Time it will take to complete treatment
2. A written, verbal and video interactive explanation of the problems as well as options available to correct them.
3. Our treatment coordinator will discuss fees specific to your case, your insurance benefits as well as establish an individualized payment arrangement. We will coordinate any visits with your dentist or other dental specialist as needed. We will also schedule any necessary appointments.
4. There is no charge for the initial exam and it typically lasts 40-60 minutes.
PRIOR to your first visit with us…
1. Download the New Patient History Forms and fill them out . You can email the completed forms to us directly or print it out and bring it in with you to your first visit.
2. Provide us with any information you have on your ORTHODONTIC INSURANCE. That way we can find out your specific coverage and inform you of your insurance benefit the day of your exam.
3. Bring in any x-rays, models, or other dental records that you may have had taken previously.
4. Write down any questions you may have and bring them in with you to ask the doctor.
5. If at all possible, we recommend to have both parents present at the exam for child patients.
Welcome to our office!
We look forward to including you as part of our orthodontic family!
Serving Orange County communities of Mission Viejo, Aliso Viejo, Irvine, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Ladera Ranch, Rancho Santa Margarita, Dove Canyon, Coto de Caza, Foothill Ranch, Trabuco Canyon, San Juan Capistrano, and San Clemente.